Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

9/11 Fake: PROPAGANDA '911'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭chainsaws

All the people in the documentaries are actors and all the street scenes were created by Hollywood directors and actors pretending to be fleeing panicked civilians?

So all those thousands and thousands of people are all in on the plot and nobody went to the press or the internet and blew the whistle on the hoax? Riiiight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

So in one foul swoop you've doubled or even tripled the number of people involved in this conspiracy?

I'd actually be interested to see how many people on the forum actually believe this...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Awake1

gizmo wrote: »
    So in one foul swoop you've doubled or even tripled the number of people involved in this conspiracy?

Eh no, I didn't make the docu, thus I didn't do a foul swoop.The did lie in the documentry, the photo in question was taken by Rob Howard. They also lied about the second photo. Not to mention the other inconsistancies. The Irish priest was hilarious.9/11 fake propaganda ? yes, they told lies.

Awake1 wrote: »
    Eh no, I didn't make the docu, thus I didn't do a foul swoop.The did lie in the documentry, the photo in question was taken by Rob Howard. They also lied about the second photo. Not to mention the other inconsistancies. The Irish priest was hilarious.9/11 fake propaganda ? yes, they told lies.
    No but you asked why the authorities would lie about the truth which implies you believe in the point of the video, that it was all staged.

As for the authenticity of the photos, I don't see how a couple of people, only related to the incident by association, lying about photos they took, calls into question any of the facts of the event.

No but you asked why the authorities would lie about the truth which implies you believe in the point of the video, that it was all staged.

As for the authenticity of the photos, I don't see how a couple of people, only related to the incident by association, lying about photos they took, calls into question any of the facts of the event.

Thread is about 9/11 fake propaganda, i posted a video which sums it up well. In this thread I am not calling anything into question. I'm simply stating... look at this fake propaganda.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Thread is about 9/11 fake propaganda, i posted a video which sums it up well. In this thread I am not calling anything into question. I'm simply stating... look at this fake propaganda.

So what do you believe?

Ah, well in that case you may need to re-read the charter...
    This is not your personal blog. If you're not interested in discussing what it is that you post, then you probably shouldn't be posting it.
    Posting something and then giving your own opinion on it will avoid situations such as this and the one on the other topic too. :)

Ah, well in that case you may need to re-read the charter...

Posting something and then giving your own opinion on it will avoid situations such as this and the one on the other topic too. :)

My position is clearly stated given the fact that I created the thread (I am backing that it is fake 9/11 propaganda), And it is, the fact that it's been proved ensures you resort to nitpicking and back seat modding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

My position is clearly stated given the fact that I created the thread (I am backing that it is fake 9/11 propaganda), And it is, the fact that it's been proved ensures you resort to nitpicking and back seat modding.

And you don't think this quailifies as back seat modding as well :rolleyes:

Cut the sniping and discuss what you are posting, if you are not happy to do that then you may have to consider using a blog

You got a nice warning yesterday about getting b!tchy with people, this is you final one

**** off Recliner you ****ing asshole. You are the only ****ing bitch here. Think youre important coz ur a mod ? suck my ****ing dick you puff

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Awake1 permabanned for serious personal abuse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

yekahs wrote: »
    Awake1 permabanned for serious personal abuse

pity he couldn't relax and argue his point, these could have been interesting threads.
    why get so wound up? you post something and not everybody agrees with you or some people question aspects of it so you go ballistic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

He was a re-reg of TalkieWalkie.Also he gave the game away when Matma Macoat asked if he was from down under and he said no but he might know him from tirnasaor(that FMOTL website that plant trees in the phoenix park)on another thread:D

Advertisement