Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom NGB Excess Downloading

• 22-10-2010 8:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

Has anyone been billed for excess downloading on eircom yet? Parents switched from 250GB to 10GB limit during the week without telling me, so according to the eircom website Im 1113% over the limit!! ouch.

Also I heard when you go in excess they send out pages detailing your surfing with the bill, is this true?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭lynchie

Use the search.. Loads of threads with people talking about receiving excess charges on their bills.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

AFAIK they only show the price they're billing you for going over the limit. It can't be anything over 50 euro, which is 25gb over your limit. That's the max they can charge you. 2 euro for every gb pretty much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

my internet got cut off there on the 13th of october as i was after using just over 30Gb on the 10Gb allowance. so the extra 20Gb at 2 euro per gb probably adds to the 49.99 max charge they have.

and yeah its a scandal. iv been looking for a new bb provider ever since. thinking digiweb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭wires

exioot wrote: »
    Also I heard when you go in excess they send out pages detailing your surfing with the bill, is this true?

now why would you be worried about your parents seeing what websites your visiting? ;)

Advertisement