Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

hackers!

• 22-10-2010 9:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hey

just wondering if anyone knows how to help me with an xbox problem. Was playing Zombies on Call of Duty, when a hacker started playing with us and we all started to fly and do things you cant usually do in a game. When game ended we couldnt access our Nazi zombies option to play again. Gamestop say the hacker didnt ruin the disc but just managed to stop us accessing the zombies game. Does anyone know how to reset the settings on the game or know of any way to get it working again?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

how couldhe have hacked you disk ??if any thing it would the call of duty servers that he hacked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

I heard of someone else having this issue.

Best bet is to probably ring Activision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Game discs are read-only first of all. So he didn't damage your game disc in any way because he couldn't have.

There is no damage to your console either, so just join another lobby and hope that you don't get a hacker.

Next time you notice some funny things, report the gamertag to Xbox or Activision ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

when i was put into a hacked mw2 lobby a while back every game i went into was affected by the issues i had in the original hacker lobby, cured the problem by clearing the hdd cache. That may work for you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Flying Nazi Zombies!?!

Damn right you want that **** fixed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭coadyd

I have fallen prey to these ****... go to activision support facebook page and complain.

Advertisement