Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunboyne - Restaurants and Pubs

Options
  • 22-10-2010 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm spending the weekend in Dunboyne with my OH and I was wondering where to go for food and drink. I've searched this forum and I've seen Da Panza recommended but no other restaurants. We're both veggie but eat all kinds of cuisine so long as we have a veggie option.

Also, in terms of pubs, we just want somewhere quiet but with great Guinness, so maybe a traditional/old man pub.

Any recommendations would be very much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ljcoolk

I live in Dunboyne and wont go near Di Panza used to be lovely but gone very grubby in the last few years, you should try the Mint Leaf (directly across from Di Panza) and for a nice quiet pint you cant beat Bradys.

Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Siog-Alainn

+1 for Bradys, perfect if you're looking for an old man's pub.

For places to eat, if you're looking for pub grub, I'd recommend Slevins, but Mint Leaf is probably the best for more restaurant type food. I've heard the Italian across from Eurospar (name escapes me) is supposed to be very good too.

Advertisement