Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irritable bowel syndrome

Options
  • 22-10-2010 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I've been having this problem for nearly a week now!! The symptoms im suffering are wind and diarrhea(really embarrassing especially in college) I was just wondering if anyone had this problem before and could they share their experiences and tips on how to overcome this?? Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Have you been diagnosed with IBS or have you only just felt this way the past week?

If you've not been diagnosed, I would suggest perhaps a trip to your GP to find out what's wrong first.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Peppermint oil capsules can be bought in health shops and pharmacies and as an over-the-counter drug (Colpermin). They can be pretty good, especially if this is a temporary thing for you, it could be. Go to the doctor though and see what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭kangaroo

If you've just had it a week, there are things other than IBS that could cause the symptoms.

Advertisement