Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Parking Sandyford Area

Options
  • 22-10-2010 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know of anywhere that is free or cheap to park in the sandyford area, near the Beacon?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

I have a friend who parks down the back of the estate by the Holy Angels school, close to the Kilmacud Luas...

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭greeno

Cheers Homer.

Living in the Beacon South Quarter and we have 2 cars. The management company nearly went ape when we asked for another space despite the place being empty. Ah well they will be down another tenant come Feb, thought they would want all the tenants they could get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 johnnysexsmith

The BSQ Management Company has gone into liquidation I believe

If you're renting directly from them I'd highlight the fact that you're going to move out if you don't get it. See what they say then....

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭greeno

We rent an apartment there with one space but recently started vringing our second car in but there are hundreds of spaces so didn't think it a big issue. Until today they started going crazy fair enough I suppose but didn't see what harm we were doing.

Them in liquidation might have something to do with why they won't fix our lights in the bathroom which blew up a month ago!

Advertisement