Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australian Masterchef

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Caros wrote: »
    Those judges don't hold anything back do they!
    Yep. While I think the judges aren't as likeable in the NZ Masterchef, they're far harsher than Gary, Matt and George in Oz Masterchef.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Just finished watching this last week... Feckin brilliant stuff.

Well worth the forty jiggawatt download... haven't enjoyed a show that much since the wire!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

The NZ series seems to be flying along. Not as good as the Aussie version but still enjoyable. Pity there is no masterclass. Wonder when the Aussie version starts back.

haven't enjoyed a show that much since the wire!
    What a bizarre comparison! :eek:
    Bullseye1 wrote: »
    Wonder when the Aussie version starts back.
    Starts back in Oz in April.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 sillybilly82

god hope the aussie version will be back here soon there prob will be a delay from when it starts in april...
    sorry for jumping in on the thread but love masterchef.. NZ one is not as good but still watch it...
    anyone watching the professional one?

• Advertisement

god hope the aussie version will be back here soon there prob will be a delay from when it starts in april...
    Watch probably won't show it til September at the very least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Basq wrote: »
    What a bizarre comparison! :eek:

Well, they're comparable in so far as both are a tv series.

A lot more killin' in Masterchef tho... the crustacean body count was through the roof altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Just catching up on MC NZ now.

I don't mind it, but they are getting rid of people so fast my head is dizzy. The judges are really, really harsh also.

Aus junior MC is starting next Monday, so might switch to watching that instead.

With all the MC's going on, I'm going to be masterchefed out by the end of it. :D

Dinkie wrote: »
    With all the MC's going on, I'm going to be masterchefed out by the end of it. .
    The new series of the UK one is starting on Wednesday at 9pm on BBC1 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Caros

Oh god, I won't have time to cook with all these Masterchef programmes! :P

Did ye see Karyn's face last night when her team won but it was Kirsty got the prize? Priceless!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

One of the best progs on (and I've sky atlantic)
    Loving Gary, George and Matt great judges
    Stopped watching the english version and can't take to the NZ one

Roll on series 3

Advertisement