Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joekers Combination Football Accums

Options
  • 22-10-2010 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭

Ok had a bit of success trying this myself recently and just though other people could try it out also.
    The main focus of the bet is doing all possible combinations for 4 different matches = 81 . However you dont always get the best odds on 4 matches so I usally throw in 3 of my own fancies for the weekend. I mainly try to focus on the championship as they give great odds for this kinda thing.
    So for this weekend the 4 matches will be

Nottm Forest 11/10 draw 9/4 Ipswich 12/5

Doncaster 13/10 draw 23/10 Sheff Utd 2/1

Millwall 23/20 draw 9/4 Derby 23/10

Swansea Evs draw 9/4 Leicester 11/4

With these 4 the best possible odds would be roughly 135/1
    and the worst 20/1

So to bring these odds up I throw in my own 3 teams or outcomes that I like so this weekend il be doing Burnley Evs, Coventry 20/21, Watford 8/11.

This then brings the worst odds up to 140/1
    and the best possible odds up to 940/1

This costs 81 Euro to do if your doing it for 1 euro but im at the moment doint it for 20c so it costs 16.20.

So for example the first 2 of the 81 different accums looks like this
    1 Burnley
    Coventry
    Watford
    Nottm Forest
    Doncaster
    Millwall
    Swansea
    2 Burnley
    Coventry
    Watford
    Nottm Foreset
    Doncaster
    Millwall
    Swansea/Leicester Draw
    Etc..

Then it keeps going until you have all the combos for the 4 matches
    Im going to start with a bank of 200 Euro so that should hopefully turn some profit. ;)

Bank 200 - 16.20 = 183.80

Advertisement