Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the best trait the Irish have?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Definitely the begrudgery. I don't think any other nation tops us in those stakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Terry wrote: »
    Definitely the begrudgery. I don't think any other nation tops us in those stakes.
    'cept for the Australians, tha feckers.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Being your best friend to your face and your worst enemy when you turn your back.
    This. We are unbelieveably two faced as a nation.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

anniehoo wrote: »

So is everybody!

Now somebody PM me I wanna talk about Anniehoo behind her back :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

anniehoo wrote: »

No we're not. You need new friends me thinks!

• Advertisement

Shouting "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" when somebody drops a glass.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I think a lot of the 'two faced' people are on about is often just general conversation behind someone's back but is often a positive thing, two of my mates might talk about me and say, "Kfallon is better than that bird he's seeing" or "He needs to cop on with all the gargle". It's often just concern.

None of my mates would be vindictive cos if you hate someone why have anything to do with them??? My mates and family aside I don't give a flying fook what people think of me or what they say about me, I won't be losing any sleep over it tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭jacool

Procrastination
    Sorry, I meant to post this earlier but . . . . .

Advertisement