Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buggy Service?

• 22-10-2010 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I have a just over two year old Bugaboo Chameleon, which is out of manufacturers warranty, and there are a couple of little faults which would be good to be looked at.

Does anyone know of anyone who would service buggies like this in Dublin? It would be a similar complexity to bicycle servicing I'd reckon...

Thanks

James

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Hi James,

If a bicycle job wont do it, could you enquire at the shop where you purchased it or one of the large nursery stores that supply them?

They might have the no. for a repair agent, or alternatively might be able to book it into the manufacturers repair centre.
    Assuming there is somewhere that they book them for in warranty repairs?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

If there's bits that need replacing I'm sure Tony Kealys would service it for you. We bring in our Bugaboo and Phil & Teds every time we need a tweak/seat-conversion (and even to get the tires pumped). Just bought a new front wheel last week.

Even if you didn't buy it there, they might even take a look at it to see if something needs replacing. Have always found them extremely helpful.

Advertisement