Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips required for Weight Loss

Options
  • 22-10-2010 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Im following the weight watchers diet on a daily basis, aswell as keeping a food diary. I dont attend meetings, due to work schedules, but I do go to the gym 3 times a week and yoga once a week. Ive been doing the weight watchers diet on/off for few years, then started it up again a month and a half ago. And after all my hard work, with keeping a diary & fitness, Ive only managed to lose 2 pounds. I do bank extra points for one day at the weekend. Can anyone provide me with some tips of what Im doing wrong, or should I just scrap this method, and do some other method?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭Frogdog

Please please please give up WW, OP. It doesn't teach you to lose weight (or eat) in a healthy manner. They do not teach you about eating healthy fats as part of a weight loss program. Fats are essential in your diet if you want to lose bodyfat.

My tips for you would be to read and learn the following stickies;

Nutrition 101, here in the Nutrition & Diet forum
    Fitness; the basics (incl. Diet and Nutrition) in the Fitness forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Nothing but water after 8pm!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭turbobaby

Eat less sh1t, exercise more is a good start...

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭Frogdog

Nothing but water after 8pm!!

Nothing but water after 8pm?!? Why? What effect will this have on weight loss?

Weight loss is simple - calories out must be greater than calories in. It has nothing to do with what time of the day it is.

Advertisement