Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: Westbay 9ft 1" Performance Longboard

Options
  • 22-10-2010 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭

Anyone interested? I'm in Limerick.

I'm going to get something wider (down to my preference).

This is a light board, feels light to me anyhow.

Dimensions:
    Length 9'1'
    width 22'
    thickness 3

Including: new 7mm padded Alderbag, Lease & FCS Fins. The board has Dual fin box system allowing either FCS or Futures fins to be fitted and is PU/Polyester construction.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 ringoh

How much and whats the condition?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭BarryCreed

Sorry, the most important bit, I didn't put up! It's in great condition.

One professionally repaired ding on the fin box.

€280 I ain't going to move on this...

http://www.adverts.ie/314900/water-sports/westbay-performance-longboard-9ft-1/

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,240 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I'm 5"9 and about 12 stone, would i able to noseride that or would i need something bigger?

I wouldn't be the expert, so I can't answer that question. Maybe someone more experienced could advise you on that.
    Not saying you wouldn't be able to, but you might be able to... :confused::)

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Low Pockets

All longboards can nose ride just some make it easier then others. This would be a lot more performance geared

• Advertisement

One thing I notice with it, is that it feels responsive for a longboard, compared to my previous 10 footer, even an 8ft mal, so if this is what you're after, it could be good.
    I would keep it only for I need to raise funds, so can't afford to splash out on another board. I have another board already possibly lined up...

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Decos

Nice looking board and a great price, id go for it if i didnt already have a lb!
    someone snap this up

Board is sold folks...:)

Advertisement