Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Anime & Manga Beers :D***

Options
  • 22-10-2010 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭

You know you want it! Suggest a Dublin location and a date. Most popular wins :) I am suggesting the Wool Shed a week from now.

What date would suit you for a meet up? 23 votes

Friday 5th November
    0% 0 votes
    Saturday 6th November
    21% 5 votes
    Friday 12th November
    8% 2 votes
    Saturday 13th November
    21% 5 votes
    Friday 19th November
    21% 5 votes
    Saturday 20th November
    26% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Sounds good I should be up from it, depending on the day its on.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

Woolshed is good but the problem with next week, is it is Halloween next weekend so I alot of people will be busy getting their costumes sorted and going to fancy dress parties. I say two weeks from now is good.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Woolshed is good but the problem with next week, is it is Halloween next weekend so I alot of people will be busy getting their costumes sorted and going to fancy dress parties. I say two weeks from now is good.:)

Oh yeah! I totally forgot. 2 weeks from now is a better idea then. Thanks for the reminder :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

I would be up for this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

I'll add a poll into the post so we can vote for which days suit us and whichever has the most votes wins! :D

You can select as many days as you want in the poll.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

I lol'd that only weekends are options.

I also lol'd that I can't change my vote, as I'm not free except on the 1st day.

gearoidof wrote: »
    I lol'd that only weekends are options.

I also lol'd that I can't change my vote, as I'm not free except on the 1st day.

Can't remove your name but I edited the poll so that there's only 1 vote on those days.

I presumed weekends would suit best but if people want a weeknight just lemme know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Any of those dates would work for me I think.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

21st November perhaps. Will be in Dublin beforehand but for the Gorillaz concert :o

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

I'd prefer a weeknight, but I should be able to make a weekend.

• Advertisement

Can't do the 20th, that's my work Christmas party

This has officially been made a stickey :D. Boo-ya lol.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

You got the dates all wrong by the way. I can do Friday the 12th, not Friday the 13th :P Can't believe I didnt notice til now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

you saw 'NAUTIN!

So, peoples last minute opinions. Will it be this Friday or Friday the 19th / Saturday the 20th. I will definitely be going. It's my idea so I have to lol.

Saturday the 20th is winning.

Saturday 20th is good for me.

Others?

Yep 20th should be good for me too.

20th is grand for me :). I look forward to it.

Ugh, can't do the 20th. Mother rang earlier and apparently I've some appointment or other that requires my presence in Sligo for the weekend. Ew.

Hotaru wrote: »
    Ugh, can't do the 20th. Mother rang earlier and apparently I've some appointment or other that requires my presence in Sligo for the weekend. Ew.

Ouchies :(. Majority rules though I am afraid. sure this is only the pilot, I am sure there will be more :D.

• Advertisement

As I mentioned earlier on the thread, 20th was the only one that didn't suit me, so won't be seeing ye!

Ouchies :(. Majority rules though I am afraid. sure this is only the pilot, I am sure there will be more :D.

Removing my vote means it's tied with other dates now :p

Still, I can't do any of that weekend or the next few weekends at all. Boo urns.

As I mentioned earlier on the thread, 20th was the only one that didn't suit me, so won't be seeing ye!

Sorrrrrry, can't please everyone......It still has the highest votes of future dates.
    Hotaru wrote: »
    Removing my vote means it's tied with other dates now :p

Still, I can't do any of that weekend or the next few weekends at all. Boo urns.

That's cheating and you know it. :p

It's not cheating! I've been forced to retract my vote - I just didn't know it when I was voting :p

Anyway, none of the above dates suit me at all at all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

None of those dates suit me either.

27th of November?

Oh snizens 0_o 20th doesnt suit me either. There is an Eirtakon meet that day. (yes I am typing this drunk).

Okay, I'm thinking new poll. Well new thread really since you can't vote in a poll twice >_>

Thread locked. New thread here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement