Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xenophobia on the boards.

Options
  • 22-10-2010 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭

So, taxi driver called me bitch this morning.. i am writing about it here ..everyone is protecting driver and moderator is telling me this not my soap box. Is this normal???
    This is not first time something like this happens here. Are you so obsessed to protect your "locals" even on the internet forum?
    Why did you close this thread???

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

A quick IBTL from moi seeing as I never managed to get my IBTL into your last thread .....and you seemingly forgot to mention the "dog" angle there Maja :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

oh my god.

It has nothing to do with you being from elsewhere (hi, I'm from elsewhere too!) but it has everything to do with your general negative attitude. And the fact that maybe your reading comprehension isn't up to scratch so you seem to always suspect the worst, ie the pm you sent to me to reply to my post that you blatantly misunderstood, and misunderstanding pook's post in your thread as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

So, like, I don't think that the taxi driver was, like, right, like, but starting your diatribe with, like, so, like, makes you sound like a, like, person the taxi driver refered to you as , like.

So, why did the taxi driver refer to you in such a manner?

Bet nobody else will manage an IBTL after this one :D

As per SpongeBobs bet/dare, IBTL!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    Bet nobody else will manage an IBTL after this one :D

ahem
    It was never mentioned that the taxi driver was from nigeria or from donegal

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

How's the craic SpongeBob?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

I'm not from Galway either.

Life must be difficult for you Maja, when you feel that everybody and everything in the world is against you.

Fey! wrote: »
    As per SpongeBobs bet/dare, IBTL!

Gahhhhhhhh! Foiled in the most foul manner. See you outside Fey !!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Length of thread to exceed 15 posts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

ibtl00183f.jpg

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    Gahhhhhhhh! Foiled in the most foul manner. See you outside Fey !!!

So, like I'll SOOOOO be there, like!! :D

Fey! wrote: »
    So, like I'll SOOOOO be there, like!! :D

You will take what is deservedly coming to you and in the pelting rain too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Jesus...you're all a bunch of misery holes. That taxi driver sounds like a horrible person and the op has every right to be pissed off. I'm sure she's shocked to see so many people defend a taxi driver when on another thread they'd have vastly different opinions. I think sometimes people act like pricks for the sake of it

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Maja wrote: »
    So, taxi driver called me bitch this morning.. i am writing about it here ..everyone is protecting driver and moderator is telling me this not my soap box. Is this normal???
    This is not first time something like this happens here. Are you so obsessed to protect your "locals" even on the internet forum?
    Why did you close this thread???

Srsly.
    srsly?

So you didn't read http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1397 or http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=bie_faq#faq_bie_faq_guidelines or http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=231026

And then you acuse me of xenophobia when the only knowledge I have of you is that you wanted to get a cab to a vet this morning but didn't take it because life happened?

I wasn't defending the taxi driver. I was offering an opinion.

Here's some genuine, from-the-heart advice: Cop yourself on fast.

I'm only going to lock this, but if you pull this crap again you'll find yourself banned from the forum for wasting the moderators' (plural, possessive) time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement