Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No place for Debate.

Options
  • 22-10-2010 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭

Yes- it looks like i can just laugh at both, this ridiculous man in the morning and you all. I should listed to somebody who pm me some time ago and avoid this forum too, but i didnt think its so bad. He was Irish and he was from Galway and said he is ashemed of the fact how low and primitive your comments are. I agree now.
    Unfortunately most of you dont understand the simpliest things and any kind of deeper debate is unfortunately not possible here.
    FAREWELL

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

IBTL!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

ibtl.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Maja wrote: »
    Yes- it looks like i can just laugh at both, this ridiculous man in the morning and you all. I should listed to somebody who pm me some time ago and avoid this forum too, but i didnt think its so bad. He was Irish and he was from Galway and said he is ashemed of the fact how low and primitive your comments are. I agree now.
    Unfortunately most of you dont understand the simpliest things and any kind of deeper debate is unfortunately not possible here.
    FAREWELL

dont paint everyone with same brush !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Goodbye and thank you for the entertainment!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Maja

Goodbye and thank you for the entertainment!:pac:

I feel sorry there is no better out there for you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Oh you're back. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

IBTL again moi. Should thank the OP seeing as I rarely get 2 x IBTL's a day :D

Say Hi! to the dog for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Well now you don't have a choice.

ban-youre-banned.jpg

/moderation

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement