Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CEO's Training Day

• 22-10-2010 2:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭

anyone know what time we've to meet on thursday for the "Training Day"?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

He didn't say

The email was
    here will be a training day for all CEO's on Thursday the 28th of October (Thursday of midterm)

This will include;
    - handing in any finance requests for the month of November
    - A structured meeting of all CEO's and the Clubs and Socities officer
    - Formation of clubs and societies forms to be filled out
    - Clubs and societies constitutions updated
    - A final draft of this years members list must be submitted in soft copy

We will then be going out to Xtream's adventure facility in Balbriggan

After this we will be heading for food in Captain Americas in Blanchardstown

Attendance is NOT optional.

Regards

A bit skeptical about how many will turn up on their week off, even if he is bribing us with a trip and food (all paid for by the SU I should hope!)...also a bit peed off myself that it's during the mid term and I'll be working. But oh-ho! Attendance is NOT optional....me arse! Surely we can send someone in our stead. Yarg....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

KonFusion wrote: »
    He didn't say

The email was

A bit skeptical about how many will turn up on their week off, even if he is bribing us with a trip and food (all paid for by the SU I should hope!)...also a bit peed off myself that it's during the mid term and I'll be working. But oh-ho! Attendance is NOT optional....me arse! Surely we can send someone in our stead. Yarg....

Don't think I'll bother going. getting a pain in the hole with this half assed crap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭Drodan

Yeah the whole last minute sign-up days was a bit annoying alright. Bit of a lack of organisation. Especially considering I had a blitz set up that Wednesday and it got completely messed up on me a day and a half before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

So what were the minutes?

What I miss?

Advertisement