Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3s Take me out show

Options
  • 22-10-2010 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭

Well has anyone seen it? What do you make of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Cringeworthy! and a shocking amount of ads!!

The UK version with isn't very different on paper, but Paddy pulls off the cheesy lines without seeming obnoxious and seems to just be having a laugh.

Can't stand Ray Foley on the radio, gave him benefit of the doubt and watched in case he'd be different.
    He's even more annoying when you can see him laughing at his own crappy jokes.
    The last thing that man needed was the Ego Boost of a tv show.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Ray Foley is brutal on the show, ugh. It's just awful. It's like they just picked a random dude out of a hat and his name was pulled out.

Can anyone tell me how tall that guy is? Is he like 7 foot or something? He makes all the guys on the show look teeeny! Totally stupid for a show like that when the girls on it are obsessed with a tall guy, and then when standing next to this giant tall dude, makes all the guys looking for a date look really short, when in fact they are probably normal height!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I like it... :o
    Ive no problem with Ray Foley either though, hes cringey yea but I just laugh along :)
    Imma keep watching it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I really like it :pac:

But how did that Limerick lad not get a date?
    He was one of the better ones!

Although the quality of contestants is fair bad compared to Britain. Fair bad.
    :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Namabillion

• Advertisement
Advertisement