Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The great giveaway!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Congrats Terry!

We gotta have a Top Tier Terry Tourney or something + drinks before u go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 DPjohnny

Placebo wrote: »
    LMFAO
    i think terry was jokin, no homo etc

Actually a couple of people have tried to get my number but I can't ever remember it, no homo

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

My only regret is that Terry knocked me out of most tournaments.

**** yo' couch!...and good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Thanks for all the well-wishes lads! Gonna miss the craic alright.
    GorySnake wrote: »
    Any idea when it starts? Gotta have a final Inferno before you go.

Starting in two weeks, beginning of november. Might be able to make one last inferno but not sure yet.
    We should do either the pub tourney or another day at DCU (if Terry still has his key cards) as a send off.

I could still run a session in DCU common room if people are up for it. I'd have nothing to lose since i'll be moving out of there! That would also be a cheaper option than a pub session.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

animaX wrote: »
    Thanks for all the well-wishes lads! Gonna miss the craic alright.

Starting in two weeks, beginning of november. Might be able to make one last inferno but not sure yet.

I could still run a session in DCU common room if people are up for it. I'd have nothing to lose since i'll be moving out of there! That would also be a cheaper option than a pub session.

Yo I'm down, last one was cracking

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Terry, you absolute bastard. You beat me in two matches, and now you're fecking off without my chance for revenge? I demand you go to this inferno, and I demand on honour match of first to 5! After all this time, it can not end like this!

Seriously though. Lads, I was so sad when I heard this last night. Terry gave me, a random internet stranger, his couch after my very first inferno when I had no where else to go, and he put me up for months afterwards without even a word. He's probably the soundest guy in this community. We really are going to be much worse off without him. I have to get you a drink before you leave.

Terry. Good luck :)

dawsoned5.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Terry, I have just gained so much repsect for you... best. username. ever :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animax

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

Good luck man.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Wow congratz on the job man! Easily gonna be missed in the community.

as for the stuff you have, Ill easily take the sega off your hands, as im collecting consoles. :p

but still Congrats alot man

I think a lot of good bye drinks are in order after the next inferno. A pint or two on me. =]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

check it out terry, youve started a domino effect

d1e450dba5dc4eb79bbea5a.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Finally made your move farz?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

FUUUcin stalker

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

ah here thats how facebook works

LOL at burn your bra, thats her name on facebook !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Carpet muncher so..shame

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Ah BALLS , I mean eh congrats terry!

Seriously though, well depressing having not seen anyone from the FG scene (jim doesnt count :p) for a long time then reading this thread :(

Deffo will be attending any farewell terry events or whatever.

No need to completely hang up your boots though man, I mean if you have the spare time and are still in the mood you should still think about coming to events.

I haven't left the scene and neither has barry, I'll get my SF cravings again soon.

Never say never terry :D

Seriously though things wont be the same with out Dr Top Tier around :(

See my post in this thread for a possible going away session

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fake_roogle

gl in life, if you're back, the scene will still be here~

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Don't mean to drag up dead threads but I figured this was the best place for it :)

From a morning before an inferno I think it was.

f41ls.jpg

Haha, still subscribed to this thread!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

animaX wrote: »
    Haha, still subscribed to this thread!

Come back Terry! We have commentary AND splitters now! Think of the nerdiness!

Come back Terry! We have commentary AND splitters now! Think of the nerdiness!

Awww, I would be all over that! I'm actually in dublin this weekend with workmates so I'll pop in to xgc to say hello if anyone's around.

Also, the guy from america who makes the TE dual modding boards asked me to beta-test his new board since I did a good job writing up a guide on the previous model. I had to turn him down :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Good to see you still posting occasionally Terry! Should be a bunch of us in XGC tomorrow for a 2v2 tourney, just try to avoid the protesting/possible riots around O'Connell St. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Ian McTetly

Congrats on the job Terry, sounds like a keeper. Cheers for the banana research too mate, I'd be snookered without it!

Advertisement