Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vortex to navan

Options
  • 22-10-2010 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

ok so im going 2 vortex next sunday and i dont know how 2 get back home :D. i live in navan so i checked the 109 timetable and the latest bus leaves dunshaughlin at 22:30 :( .... and driving is not a very good idea if i want to get home safely.
    so any ideas on how 2 go from vortex or from dunshaughlin 2 navan at say 1 o'clock.
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

Taxi?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 d4v3

Moanin wrote: »
    Taxi?

Taxi would be too dare wouldn't it ??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Only way is a taxi at that hour. Prob cost you about 30-35 euro id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

d4v3 wrote: »
    if i want to get home safely.

If you want to get home safely, don't go to the Vortex.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

Pretty sure they run coaches to Dunshaughlin, Ratoath, Navan for a fiver or a tenner after it closes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

IRcolm wrote: »
    Pretty sure they run coaches to Dunshaughlin, Ratoath, Navan for a fiver or a tenner after it closes.

I'm not sure if Navan is part of that.

Get a group together and grab a taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

5 or 6 people in an 7 or 8 seater taxi will cost you a fraction of a round of drinks in Vortex

Advertisement