Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

help card refused on xbox and need code from fellow boardies :)

• 22-10-2010 3:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭

hi
    i have been a gold member for 3 years but earlier this year cancelled my credit card and replaced it with a prepaid mastercard. but xbox live will not accept payment from it and has emailed me to say it will be cancelled even thought there is money on it and they charged a 1euro charge to it so is working??
    is there any way to ring them? anyone used a prepaid mastercard from payzone for live?

and has anyone a gold trial code as has been a long week at work and wanted to play bit online tonight but cant!! :(

appreciate any help or codes guys

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

dont have a code for you Im afraid.Would advise you to pay for gold membership from some of the sellers in this thread(nearlt half price about 35€ at the moment)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055846688

I myself have used livecodes and would recommend them.

People before you have had problems renewing/getting their account re-activated before due to cancelled credit cards will see if I can find you a link to that thread

EDIT:here's the link to the thread,
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056052892

2nd EDIT:if you dont get a gold code perhaps set up a new Gamertag as you get a months free gold membership?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭irishchris

does that still work since the dashboard update - for the free 1 month gold membership?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

afaik you still get the 1 months free membership with new gametags.a qucik google should confirm it for ye

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭irishchris

tried googling it but all answers are from over a year ago before the dashboard update so was just wondering if anyone had recently done it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

4 per console limit

• Advertisement
Advertisement