Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diesel Laundering!!!!!!!

Options
  • 22-10-2010 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

:rolleyes:.......Officials from the customs and revenue service have raided a large diesel-laundering plant near Portarlington, Co Laois.
    The operation began at dawn this morning when Customs officers entered a warehouse near the town.
    Inside they found a large diesel washing operation, which they believe is capable of laundering up to 100,000 litres a week.
    One man is being questioned about the discovery, while around 20,000 litres of washed and unwashed diesel have also been recovered.

HHHHHMMMMMM where was this going on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

The answer is in the story. Portarlington. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

smart ass!!!! i meant where in port:D:D:D:D

• Subscribers Posts: 41,592 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

i heard its out near clonsast.... thats the road between cushina and bracknagh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ILA

sydthebeat wrote: »
    i heard its out near clonsast.... thats the road between cushina and bracknagh
    Are you making up places now? :confused:

• Subscribers Posts: 41,592 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

ILA wrote: »
    Are you making up places now? :confused:

:confused: do you not know local geography?

go towards bracknagh, once you pass the turn off for walsh island, you are then in clonsast

• Advertisement

sydthebeat wrote: »
    :confused: do you not know local geography?

go towards bracknagh, once you pass the turn off for walsh island, you are then in clonsast

Woah! Woah! Woah! There's an island in Laois? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

Walsh Island in Offaly.

You really do not know your geography! (or GAA history, it's the home place of the Connor's, including Richie, all Ireland winning captain and Matt)

Bogger77 wrote: »
    Walsh Island in Offaly.

Woah! Woah! Woah! There's an island in Offaly? eek.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

we call it d'island round here;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

Woah! Woah! Woah there's land in Offaly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ROS123

even better, an Island from Wales in Offaly....

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭adser53

I thought offaly was an imaginary place where evil, hefty, sausage lipped politicians come from? some know him as the Biffalo and allegedly he sneaks up behind his victims and robs all the cash in their pockets to support himself and his fat arsed mates at the Galway races. If your unlucky enough to catch him in the act of pilfering your hard earned cash, he used his alcohol soaked breath to knock you out! then he'll teabag you and scuttle back into his lair! jesus I hope their isn't a nest of them on that island! or worse, imagine if they cross breed with the hungry, hungry harney's?! that's no world I want to be part of.as far as I'm concerned, ignorance is bliss and the nightmares of this place known as offaly, don't exist!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Woah, woah, we Offaly people knew Brian Cowen was an (alleged) crook long before the rest of the Country ever heard of him. It was ye're countymen that voted for him, not us. So don't lump him in with the rest of us!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Its an Island in a feckin sea of Bogs. Tiny housing estate if I remember.

Advertisement