Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone submitted logs of mods?

Options
  • 22-10-2010 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

As the title implies, have any of you submitted logs/pic of any console mods over the years? I know there's been a few jtag logs by users here, I'm kind of hoping not to let those logs slip into oblivion & retain a link to them - perhaps in Witnessmenow's thread. Maybe after an outline of detailing whatever consoles can be modded in the thread, we can have a link to some of the previous guides that have been posted here.

I did a jtag one, but seeing as they are only links it wouldn't hurt to round up a few of them. So just post here if you've submitted any work in the past & maybe we can keep it from slipping into oblivion.

Comments

Advertisement