Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with site bing down to some but not all people

Options
  • 22-10-2010 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

Bit of background info - I set up a website for a friend to use as a promo tool for his music - he had been in a band before and we had been using the domain

www.oneforthelost.com to host a forum.

The Site I have put up for his solo stuff is also hosted on this domain and was produced using joomla

www.oneforthelost.com/batkinane

We then bought the domain name www.batkinane.com on godaddy.com and have redirected that to where we have the site.

The hosting is with www.siteground.com who have assured us there is nothing wrong their end.

I havn't experienced a problem with it, but my friend has - on a good few occasions the site appears to be down.

The thing is it shows up as being down on the following too

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/oneforthelost.com

Has anyone any ideas what might be the problem? any other info that might be needed ask and i will try and answer

Comments

Advertisement