If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon D-M38DAB or Yamaha M-430

Options
  • 22-10-2010 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi there,
    I am looking at replacing a sony micro hifi that has packed up. I am interested in either the Denon D-M38DAB or the Yamaha M-430. Which would you recommend and do you stock these?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Fuser.

Cheers for the post and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

The Yamaha is not one that we stock, but certainly one that we can get in.

We have their little micro systems like the MCR140 system etc, but the Denon is really hard to beat. I haven't heard the Yamaha but the sound from that little Denon is fantastic. All you need is a decent pair of speakers and it's off and running.

I can get you a price on the Yam if it's one that you like the look of, but we have loads of happy Denon DM38 customers...a few of them on boards. :)

Not sure if this helps, but if you would like a price on the Yam, or would like to reserve / order a Denon, let me know.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Fuser

Whats the best price you can do on the Denon, with a pair of speakers?

Hi Fuser.

We can do the Denon DM38 which the excellent Monitor Audio BX1's for £349.95 including delivery.

Alternatively, a great buy, are the Boston BACS26 bookshelf speakers. We have these down from £199.95 to £129.95 and with the Denon, we could do them for £320 including delivery.

A few metres of speaker cable would be all that's needed and we also offer the 5 year warranty on the Denon for £19.95 which covers all parts and labour and at the end of the 5 years you can claim the money back if it doesn't go faulty.

Let me know what you think or if I can be of any further help.

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Fuser

Dave,
    I was at you shop on tuesday, and I picked up the DM38 and the BACS26 for under £300 from Chris. The system sounds fantastic. Thanks for the system and the really great deal!
    Fuser

Hi Fuser.

Happy days and you saved yourself the delivery :)

It's a great system and the BACS are brilliant speakers.

Hope you enjoy it and if you ever need anything in the future, drop us a line.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.