Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Army Pancho's

Options
  • 22-10-2010 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭

Lads (Ladies):D I have about Six new un-used Military Pancho's FREE to collect to anyone who wants one or two. Great as a ground sheet or for wildfowling, not like the sh-t one's you buy, like I said new and un-used. First names to reply secures.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I'll put my name down for one, and can pay postage and packaging via paypal or bank transfer to Kildare. Limericks a bit far away, so can't collect :(

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭ferrete

il put mine down will you post if i pay for P&P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Deerhunter,

I will take on of these PONCHO'S, and as above let me know what P+P is.

Mac

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭steppen

I'll take one aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

Lads (Ladies):D I have about Six new un-used Military Pancho's FREE to collect to anyone who wants one or two. Great as a ground sheet or for wildfowling, not like the sh-t one's you buy, like I said new and un-used. First names to reply secures.

Put me down for 1 too Deerhunter, P.M. me phone no. and I'll call you for address to send postage, Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

If you have a spare one - I'd like it please, again - let me know P&P

LB6
    (Lady) (and no SA comments from you lot!:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Scalachi

i would also be interested if there are more.

Happy to pay postage or collect.

regards

DB

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Thomasofmel

I am interested as well, if any left - let me know P&P ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

I am interested as well, if any left - let me know P&P ;)

Ok lads (Ladies) thats enough, I think I have Seven and Eight applied up to now. Ill check tomorrow whatI have. If I have Seven I will try and get an Eight one. if you want to Pm me contact number I will arrange delivery, some I may be able to arrange a pick up point free. Glad to see them going to use.

And by the way they are PONCHOS not pancho's as I stated. Spotted error but left it to see who would notice. As I was informed by PM (on the Ball) they are not Mexicans I'm giving away

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭ianoo

great yokes for draging deer in .....

ian

• Advertisement

L,
    Have you still my details, and I like the excuse for the bad spelling.

Maca

OOh just spotted your location - I can collect :D

LB6 wrote: »
    OOh just spotted your location - I can collect :D

No problem

L,

let me know what the cost of postage is and i will send it via paypal.

Macadam

macadam wrote: »
    L,
    Have you still my details, and I like the excuse for the bad spelling.

Maca

No send them on again I am in Clonmel tomorrow morning meeting my mate from Kilkenny I can give it to him

Tx a mill DH for the Poncho - it's the bees knees and the spiders ankles !!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

She will never see it again deerhunter its going to keep me and the dog nice and dry. Once again thanks a million

homerhop wrote: »
    She will never see it again deerhunter its going to keep me and the dog nice and dry. Once again thanks a million
    ar

Glad to hear that, The others board members who were in contact bare with me for a few day's and I will get the other one's packed and posted> I will be in touch

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Cheers for the poncho - fits lovely. The best part is the head part: it nice and roomy :D

Look forward to testing it out on a wee lake in Tuam in the coming weeks :)

the_syco wrote: »
    Cheers for the poncho - fits lovely. The best part is the head part: it nice and roomy :D

Look forward to testing it out on a wee lake in Tuam in the coming weeks :)

Glad too see good use of them

• Advertisement

Haven't received mine, if there is a problem pm me.

macadam wrote: »
    Haven't received mine, if there is a problem pm me.

No sorry about delay, up in a heap at the moment, daughter living in Dublin due our first Grandchild tomorrow 1st Nov, just back from there, anyone who got their Poncho I met face to face, I hope between tomorrow and Tuesday I will have them wrapped and posted to all I promised to. So bare with me:cool:

No sorry about delay, up in a heap at the moment, daughter living in Dublin due our first Grandchild tomorrow 1st Nov, just back from there, anyone who got their Poncho I met face to face, I hope between tomorrow and Tuesday I will have them wrapped and posted to all I promised to. So bare with me:cool:

All wrapped and ready to go, should be gone in post tomorrow morning:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 bobkellso

Any of them left?

Well lads Ref above thanks to all those who reimbursed me for the postage and to those who did not well all I can say is I will not be a generous and decent in the future, they know who they are.:(
    DH1

Well lads Ref above thanks to all those who reimbursed me for the postage and to those who did not? well all I can say is I will not be a generous and decent in the future, they know who they are.:(
    DH1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

bad form, name and shame

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kfod

Bad form if people don't stump up the postage. Maybe they just have to get around to it yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

jap gt wrote: »
    bad form, name and shame
    Defo!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

That's not good. Perhaps seeing this thread will poke some into action.

Advertisement