Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Army Pancho's

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Well lads Ref above thanks to all those who reimbursed me for the postage and to those who did not? well all I can say is I will not be a generous and decent in the future, they know who they are.:(
    DH1

Gutted to hear that

I have had dealing (bought stuff off) with 2 or 3 lads on here and they have been excellent. Ringing me to make sure items arrived safe and sound. CliveJ even sent the items before the cheque got to him.

Saddens me to see some lads are acting like this. For shame really

Definitely name and shame. Bit of bad form there lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Well don't be looking at me - I met DH and collected mine aka homerhop's! again tx DH :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

it is very bad form.. I have dealt with Deerhunter twice before on one occasion he sent me on the Item before paid him and then sent me back a tenner change after he got the payment....
    If people out there have failed to reimburse him for his generosity shame on you ..

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Scalachi

I agree with all the above... DH1 was good enough to offer these free, he went out of his way to wrap, post etc...

I know I paid, and I added a slight bit more from what was requested, and I still felt mean only sending what I did!

Regards

DB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Name and shame them! Makes people doing random acts of kindness think twice before spreading the love!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭johnner1

Bad form lads:eek:

name and shame is the way to go, if you dont want to do that i would suggest the lads that did pay up, post your names here to clear your own names;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

kfod wrote: »
    Bad form if people don't stump up the postage. Maybe they just have to get around to it yet?

Hopefully:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

That's shameful behaviour from fellow shooters TBH.

It's about two weeks (i guess) since deerhunter1 sent them out, so under the credit terms and conditions you should have sorted him by now. If not: cop on, get the finger out, and reimburse the man for his expenses!

At least, if you've forgotten or have to delay sorting him out, let him know one way or the other - thats just good manners.

deerhunter1, I really do hope those still to reimburse you will see the error of their ways and sort this out sharpish to your satisfaction. If not, then do please name and shame, so we may know who in our small tight-knit community cannot be considered honourable nor trustworthy to do business with.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭dos29

That's just sh1t. I would say name and shame, but you seem to be above it.
    Kudo's for being decent enough to offer them in the first place.
    Hopefully the experience doesn't make ya too cynical. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

Deerhunter, I hope you got the tenner I posted,posted on day I texted you to confirm having done so, the lads are right, name and shame the b********s who didn't have the decency to stump up for the postage, great poncho, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Paid up member of the deerhunter1 fan club, name and shame the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭vixdname

To whoever didnt stump up the postage - Shame On Ye, ye hungry F*****S

All fast to get their request for a free poncho in before anyone else, but very slow in stumping up for the measily postage.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Lads,

The point has been made and feelings are known. DO NOT let this thread descend into a name calling marathon.

Ez.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭steppen

LB6 wrote: »
    Well don't be looking at me - I met DH and collected mine aka homerhop's! again tx DH :D

same here, collected it.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭steppen

picked mine up in kk, thanks again dh1

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Thomasofmel

Thanks for Deerhunter for the poncho, it was posted out without an advance payment - I reimbursed him the postage and a bit more. Shame on people who take an advantage of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Thanks for Deerhunter for the poncho, it was posted out without an advance payment - I reimbursed him the postage and a bit more. Shame on people who take an advantage of him.

Well after this post last week,on Monday I received in the post 4 of the 5 remaining postage costs, one still outstanding:confused:. I will take it was just genuine delay's:rolleyes: even though no explanation's were given, like I said one left.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

Good on you deerhunter, I say give him a week and then NAME & SHAME!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Anto...

Well after this post last week,on Monday I received in the post 4 of the 5 remaining postage costs, one still outstanding:confused:. I will take it was just genuine delay's:rolleyes: even though no explanation's were given, like I said one left.
    hi DH is there one of these left? thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement