Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deerhunter: button Factory March 25

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

In case anyone is interested, here are stage times for tonights gig, pretty late

Deerhunter times tonight: Doors 9pm / Hipster Youth 9.30pm / Lower Dens 10.30pm / Deerhunter 11.30pm til late

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Wheeker

indiewindy wrote: »
    In case anyone is interested, here are stage times for tonights gig, pretty late

Deerhunter times tonight: Doors 9pm / Hipster Youth 9.30pm / Lower Dens 10.30pm / Deerhunter 11.30pm til late

Thanks a mill for that- is that definite? Jeez that's a late show, tickets & Button Factory website say Doors 7:30pm. I just phoned the Button Factory & they weren't 100% but thought Deerhunter on about 10:30-11pm :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭aas

good show?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Thought they were good, but encore wasnt the best, missed the second encore though,didnt get to see them play he would have laughed:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Wheeker

Fantastic gig! As this was the first gig of their European tour they were a bit rusty. My first time seeing them live & loved the way each song was elongated into long jams :)

Only issue I had was with the bass player- he "looked" to be off his t**s & spent the gig giving the crowd the finger (ironic?) & taking photos with peoples phones.... he wasn't too bothered about actually playing :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement