Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does this mean?

Options
  • 22-10-2010 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭

Maybe I'm in the wrong place but can someone tell me what this symbol mean at the top of a post please?

the yellow exclaimation mark like the one linked below

http://s3.envato.com/files/111479.jpg
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Maybe I'm in the wrong place but can someone tell me what this symbol mean at the top of a post please?

When someone starts a new thread, that's one of the icons they can choose to attach to the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Lenny Lovett

Spear wrote: »
    When someone starts a new thread, that's one of the icons they can choose to attach to the thread.
    And what if comes up above the subject line in a posy mid thread?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

And what if comes up above the subject line in a posy mid thread?

Got an example?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Yeah, when you post you can add a title and icon to the post if you wish. ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

but, you have to hit "post reply" and not "post quick reply" to get the icon options

• Advertisement
Advertisement