Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid Term?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 red93

OMG i have so much to do still and i've been at it every day!!!:eek:

ye are all so lucky!!!!!!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I'm not studying over the midterm :o
    Just doing my homework and chillaxing.
    And now, I feel inferior.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

For Gods sake just relax, some guy up there said he'd been signed up for 9-4 study every day by his mother, are you serious? This is YOUR education, and this is probably your last chance to relax. Getting up early solely to study at this stage is pathetic, fair enough doing an hour or two at night if you're bored etc, but actually timetabling at this stage is really really lame. Our Maths teacher told us to take the mid term off and relax, because by fúcking God will the shít hit the fan come Christmas, when you realise you've mocks in a month and you know sweet fúck all. Believe me, take it easy at this stage, some light study is fine but for Gods sake if your parents are making you study at this stage grow a pair and tell them to fúck off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

For Gods sake just relax, some guy up there said he'd been signed up for 9-4 study every day by his mother, are you serious? This is YOUR education, and this is probably your last chance to relax. Getting up early solely to study at this stage is pathetic, fair enough doing an hour or two at night if you're bored etc, but actually timetabling at this stage is really really lame. Our Maths teacher told us to take the mid term off and relax, because by fúcking God will the shít hit the fan come Christmas, when you realise you've mocks in a month and you know sweet fúck all. Believe me, take it easy at this stage, some light study is fine but for Gods sake if your parents are making you study at this stage grow a pair and tell them to fúck off.

I know a way of avoiding that situation....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

11 day bender in cork, unsecured wifi in friends houses yay :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement