Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Where Credit is Due

Options
  • 22-10-2010 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭

Well done and thanks to the Mods, 2 months in: you're doing a great job there...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Thank you very much. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

thank you.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

+1

A couple of weeks ago my request for info and help was not responded to on a certain forum and by a Mod there. I was waiting for weeks with no reply or help. So I turned to a Sligo Mod who sorted things out for me in an instance. You know who you are so thanks again, but I've no doubt the other Sligo Mod would have been as equally helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Magnum Lady's doing a sterling job, but Irish Stew needs to pull his socks up.

Just kiddin'!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Magnum Lady's doing a sterling job, but Irish Stew needs to pull his socks up.

Just kiddin'!

Thats the design of them starbelgrade, their low cut ones.

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Pete M.

Well with the ways things are going, I reckon the two of ye could be in with a real shout for running the whole country, nevermind just the Sligo forum on Boards.

Just make sure that ye maintain yer own relationship and don't let the strains destroy the love that ye have between each other already....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

The problem with Irish Stew is that he doesn't have the same love for Roberto's food as I do(See food and drink forum for more. :pac: )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

Here here!

Advertisement