Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question about shore

Options
  • 22-10-2010 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭

i live in housing estate and have a shore at the side of my house.
    the shore is now full nearly to the top with hand wipes because 1 of the neighbours has been flushing them the toilet . so who or how should it been cleaning it out.

i did it once but dont plan doing it again as its full of poo.

can the council do anything about it as i wont pay for it

advice is welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

A shore to the sea or a river? Is it public land or does it belong to you? If it's public land, definitely the council's problem- get on to environmental health perhaps, as a potential hygene/ health hazard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

silja wrote: »
    A shore to the sea or a river? Is it public land or does it belong to you? If it's public land, definitely the council's problem- get on to environmental health perhaps, as a potential hygene/ health hazard.
    sorry i mean a sewer or drain with the plastic lid on top

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Does she know she is doing this?

Complain to her, show the mess she is causing and if there is no improvement, report it to the council's drainage department.

Advertisement