Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interior Door handles, locks, hinges ect...

• 22-10-2010 10:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm looking to get interior door handles, locks, hinges. Where around Dublin would have a bit of a selection. Not looking for anything really high spec, just a basics would do.

Thanks
    DD

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Hi All,

I'm looking to get interior door handles, locks, hinges. Where around Dublin would have a bit of a selection. Not looking for anything really high spec, just a basics would do.

Thanks
    DD

Both Chadwicks and Heaton Buckley builders providers have a sale on doors,handles and locks etc etc at the moment.

Also try BnQ for stuff like that,good deals to be had if you are quick off the mark.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

paddy147 wrote: »
    Both Chadwicks and Heaton Buckley builders providers have a sale on doors,handles and locks etc etc at the moment.

Also try BnQ for stuff like that,good deals to be had if you are quick off the mark.;)

Oh good stuff, i'll check out both of them tomorrow morning...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Oh good stuff, i'll check out both of them tomorrow morning...

Chadwicks are only open till 12 noon tomorrow as far as I know,and Heaton Buckleys are closed till Tuesday.

Advertisement