Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using a PAYG as Bill Phone

Options
  • 22-10-2010 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I'm looking at getting the HTC Desire via carphone warehouse vodafone payg. I have a voucher and trade-in, so the price is down to around €250ish for the phone...........

As I'm on a vodafone simply, my plan is to get the Desire as a payg phone, stay with my current plan and get a 1Gb data add-on.

Will this work?, as in will the payg phone work with my simply and the will the add-on work similiar to Vodafones Prefect Choice plans with data bundles.

Thanks for any help.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

This should work fine, if you put your bill pay SIM in, then it will act as bill phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Yes it will work. Your price plan and add ons etc are associated with the sim card/account so they'll be available on any phone you put your sim in.

Phones are often locked to networks so you might not be able to put an O2 sim in but they're not locked to different types of call packages within a network. Any Vodafone Ireland sim will work in it

Advertisement