Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oz/New Zealand 30 days

Options
  • 22-10-2010 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Myself and my boyf are heading to Oz/New Zealand in Jan for 28 days. Thinking of going to Oz for 8 days and NZ for the remainder.
    Anyone any recommendations on an itenary/advice from people who have done something similar. totally clueless when it comes to this. Have being researching but cant decide on what to do. Will prob fly to Sydney and take it from there,
    Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

Hey, my wife and I are doing the same thing (27 and 30 year old). I've nothing planned, but a friend gave me some tips on what to do in NZ. He lived there for a year. I've a todo list pinned to googlemaps:
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=103460727865422879451.000493135a8c18d0e4787&t=h&z=6

Its geared for high adventure. We initially were going to rent out a 4 berth campervan for 100euro per day, but were convinced to rent out a car and use NZ's great hostels.

So with nothing booked thats what we are going to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sabrina99

Thanks a mill for that sniipe. We are the same ages as yourselves and it looks like we in to the same kind of things so thanks for that

Advertisement