Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Length between sessions

Options
  • 22-10-2010 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi I am due to get a tattoo in 2 sessions, maybe 3 hours each. I am wondering what would be an acceptable length of time to request between sessions? I would rather something like a fortnight because of the time it would allow to get the cash together for the second session. Wanted to ask here as I don't want to be bothering the tattoo artist with the ins and outs of my financial affairs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

billythew wrote: »
    Hi I am due to get a tattoo in 2 sessions, maybe 3 hours each. I am wondering what would be an acceptable length of time to request between sessions? I would rather something like a fortnight because of the time it would allow to get the cash together for the second session. Wanted to ask here as I don't want to be bothering the tattoo artist with the ins and outs of my financial affairs.

That should be no problem at all, and most tattoo artists are used to such requests, so don't be backward about asking them!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

The body normally takes around 2 weeks to heal anyway, so leaving 2-3 weeks between each sitting is normal. You may not even have to ask, a lot of artists will recommend that amount of time anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 billythew

DamoElDiablo, Pierced Off thanks for that - sounds reasonable to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

Yup, I had 5 sittings for my sleeve, with 2 weeks between each session, as recommended by the artist.

Advertisement