Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie jerseys - Closing Monday 1 November

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭RobBaxter

Hmmm, maybe we can wait until Wednesday so people can get the transfer done then. Two working days is a bit short notice I suppose.

I can't withdraw money from paypal and is messy for me. Maybe you could try paypal someone else who could do an AIB bank transfer for you? Any volunteers for this? I'm sure it would be an easy thing to do if someone already has it set up?

Please everyone add a euro onto your order for the postage VAT, I don't wana be paying extra than I should. If people want to chip in to buy me a jersey I'm all for it :) maybe add an extra few euro - would be very much appreciated :D You don't have to though :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,071 ✭✭✭✭neris

Would a lodgemnet at an AIB branch do or does it have to be a transfer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Bobby when I make the bank transfer do I just state my Boards user name or Give my name and address?Cheers :)

neris wrote: »
    Would a lodgemnet at an AIB branch do or does it have to be a transfer?

Yes a lodgement is fine. Just bring the account details with you and put your username as a comment for the lodgement

Faith+1 wrote: »
    Bobby when I make the bank transfer do I just state my Boards user name or Give my name and address?Cheers :)

boards username will do, or email address?

RobBaxter wrote: »
    Yes a lodgement is fine. Just bring the account details with you and put your username as a comment for the lodgement

Great will get money in tomorrow then

boards username will do, or email address?

Great will transfer the money tomorrow. Boards Jersey S/S 1/4 Jip €38 + €1 Vat. So I'll tranfer €39. Any problems let me know Rob!

Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Rob, can't seem to add any details to the order sheet??
    Also never got any payment details, checked the spam:confused:
    Using a friends AIB account to forward payment so ready to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I've made the transfer + a couple of quid extra.

Cheers

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 78,283 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

RobBaxter

If you could confirm what the deadlines are (for ordering/payment), we can update the thread title to reflect it

Thanks

Beasty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

Rob, can't seem to add any details to the order sheet

After you open the file click on edit file & it allows you to then type in your details.

Beasty wrote: »
    RobBaxter

If you could confirm what the deadlines are (for ordering/payment), we can update the thread title to reflect it

Thanks

Beasty

Deadline is Wednesday. Payment must be made by Wednesday at 1pm. Do you want to make this a sticky for a few days maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 rob230te

Just added myself to the spreadsheet. In Dublin every couple of weeks so can collect and bring others down this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 pleader

Just added my name/email too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

Cabaal wrote: »
    Perhaps its not a good idea to publish everyone's e-mail addy in public?
    Don't need to add to people's spam problems

Hi,

I am a Nigerian general and I have $32,000,000 I wish to transfer to you to buy Boards.ie cycling jerseys but first I need your AIB banking details....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭seanie500

added name to list 4 SS jersey + buff

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 364 ✭✭macken04

added name and email to list, thanks for this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭Plastik

Just emailed you back the spread Rob, will transfer the money when you forward the A/C details. Should happen instantly AIB to AIB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭g0g

Thanks Bobbby - just sent you a reply email with my order. Same as previous poster, I'm AIB so a transfer can happen right away once I have details!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭okane1

just added my name and email to the spreadsheet. Thanks for this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭okane1

okane1 wrote: »
    just added my name and email to the spreadsheet. Thanks for this.

forgot to add, I'll be available to collect from Dublin and deliver to Kerry (Killarney). Up in Dublin once every 2-3wks. Let me know if I'm needed!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 926 ✭✭✭G rock

payment transferred

thanks

lodgement made into account today for this

Hmmm
    Looks like "boards jersey sightings" are about to become a little more common:D

Alright lads,

Thanks to all for the extra few euro added to your lodgment. Appreciate it!

Here's an update for ye. Payments in my account thus far are from the following:

lescol
    Alanstrainor
    Neris
    Charlie Stick
    shaycl
    Karagesh
    G rock
    g0g

There is one unidentified payment that was just made in the last hour. Whoever made this payment please PM me your e-mail address and tell me how much the payment was for (no guessers please).

Link to get spreadsheet, size chart and design if your interested in ordering is:

https://spreadsheets3.google.com/ccc?key=t4f6pAWBasFTd5mNsLnGa2w&authkey=CKOZqOcJ&hl=en&authkey=CKOZqOcJ#gid=0

Bobby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭lescol

I emailed you a few moments ago explaining the un-named deposit before I'd logged in here!

Anyway, my name is now attached to my payment, thanks for undertaking this order:D

lescol wrote: »
    I emailed you a few moments ago explaining the un-named deposit before I'd logged in here!

Anyway, my name is now attached to my payment, thanks for undertaking this order:D

There is another transfer with no name on it for a different amount to yours... replied to your email there.

Who is the mystery lodger??

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Granite Head

Added name to list - can distribute Dublin -> Mayo

2024 Gigs and Events: Jarlath Regan, Depeche Mode, Roisin Murphy, Pip Blom, Nouvelle Vogue, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Murder Capital, Pixies, The Stranglers, Liam Gallagher & John Squires, The Jesus & Mary Chain, DJ Shadow, Cam Cole, Fight Like Apes, Somebody's Child, Kacey Musgraves, Sprints, Nadine Shah, Jane Weaver, Bob Log lll, Jimmy Carr, Beyond The Pale, LCD Sound System, Patti Smith, Night & Day Festival, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, The Beat, Muirean Bradley, All Together Now, Bonny Prince Billy, Phosphorescent, Ride, Dirt Birds, Katel Keinig, Melts, Tommy Tiernan, The Libertines, Godspeed You, Black Emperor, Melts,The Last Dinner Party, St. Vincent, Los Bitchos, Iron & Wine x2, John Grant, Therapy, Ezra Collective, Public Service Broadcasting, Fat Dog, Ezra Collective, Nick Cave, Peter Hook & The Light, Idles, Elaine Mai, MJ Lenderman, Khruangbin, Lightning Seeds, Vampire Weekend, Fontaines DC, Villagers, Confidence Man, Amble

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Rapidmike

name added to list will be able to transfer monday:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Jaysis, this order got pretty crazy pretty fast!

• Advertisement

Online payment made Bobby. Should be in your account Tues or Wed at the latest!

Cheers again for doing this!

Beasty wrote: »
    I'm not sure how much interest there will be given we have placed a couple of orders recently

Accurate prediction there Beasty. Only 50+ signed up so far eh! :P

Mystic Meg can rest assured that her job is safe! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 364 ✭✭macken04

replied with order form

thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Hossbox

I think I might be your mystery lodger Rob.

pm sent...

Hossbox wrote: »
    I think I might be your mystery lodger Rob.

pm sent...

Good stuff, found the mystery lodger.

Monday is the last day for order and Wednesday is the last day for payments to have gone through.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭aquanaut

Hi Rob - Sorry but gonna drop out this time, keep me in mind if there are any non-collectors, but need more time to save after buying bike last week - next time - thanks!

I'll lodge my money on monday Rob. Didn't get a chance to make the bank today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Ill lodge the money into your account on Monday morning Bobby. Cheers again.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭multifunction

Thanks Bobby i will sort out bank on Monday

Money your way tommorow Rob.

PLEASE STOP SENDING PMs. Use e-mail!

Good stuff lads, this is going pretty well.

Update on money that I've received so far:

lescol
    Alanstrainor
    Neris
    Charlie Stick
    shaycl
    Karagesh
    G rock
    g0g
    Hossbox
    mahoo
    Posseidon
    Crippens1

Some mightn't have gone through yet.

Here's the link if you still want in on this order:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=t4f6pAWBasFTd5mNsLnGa2w&hl=en&authkey=CKOZqOcJ#gid=0

CLOSING DATE FOR ORDERS IS TOMORROW EVENING!!!

CLOSING DATE FOR PAYMENT IS WEDNESDAY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭markdrayton

Anyone know what the shorts length is like? I'm not a fan of the Sean Yates hot pants look and find it happens all too often when relatively skinny (29" waist) with long legs. An inseam measurement would be brilliant but a confirmation that they're about normal would be fine too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭brasshead

Missed the last order. I'm in! Thanks for organising.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭biomed32

sorry mate, im out, my finances say no at the moment, but thanks anyway and good luck with it!!:D

Anyone know what the shorts length is like? I'm not a fan of the Sean Yates hot pants look and find it happens all too often when relatively skinny (29" waist) with long legs. An inseam measurement would be brilliant but a confirmation that they're about normal would be fine too.

One of the guys who bought a pair in the previous order said that the shorts are pretty see-through which is obviously not a good thing.
    If you ask the question on the thread made for the previous order you might get a better response than on this thread!

Last day for orders guys.

Still have to receive money from:

Faith+1
    cookie_monster
    dingatron
    DrZeuss
    plastik
    Hail 2 Da Thief
    Lusk Doyle
    dquirke1
    bitemybanger
    macken04
    pleader
    seanie500
    okane1
    keano007
    Super Freak
    Rapidmike
    adodsk

Making the order on Wednesday, so if you haven't paid, your order won't be included

Lodging the money today Rob!

Another Mystery Lodger.

PLEASE PUT BOARDS USERNAME AS COMMENT WITH LODGMENT

Who is it this time? Lodged in the last hour?? PM me if it was you (include amount in PM)

Another Mystery Lodger.

PLEASE PUT BOARDS USERNAME AS COMMENT WITH LODGMENT

Who is it this time? Lodged in the last hour?? PM me if it was you (include amount in PM)

And another a few minutes ago!!

2 Mystery lodgers now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Karagesh

When I transferred the money I had a reference on it. The bank clerk didn't put the reference on the system and had to queue for ages as well.

They take our money and laugh in our face I tell you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭Plastik

Money transferred through now Rob, cheers!

P

Advertisement