Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie jerseys - Closing Monday 1 November

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭RobBaxter

Training Jackets don't have a surcharge anymore!

Ok guys,

Only 3 people left to contact about this order now...

Then we should be good to put the order through...

Bob

Ok this nightmare is almost over

Just need a reply from these guys to complete the order:

cookie_monster
    Crippens1
    Lusk Doyle

If anyone has their numbers give them a text please

Can the people who are ordering shorts please put the balance that ye owe into my account... the surcharge for them is €10.40... (Less the cost of the change in your order if there was one)

Thanks guys,
    Bob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,071 ✭✭✭✭neris

€12 lodged today to you for shorts. Did it by express in branch so hope they will use the reference

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭mahoo

RobBaxter wrote: »

Can the people who are ordering shorts please put the balance that ye owe into my account... the surcharge for them is €10.40... (Less the cost of the change in your order if there was one)

Thanks guys,
    Bob

sorry bob, just read this. missed the bank. ill lodge money on monday.
    cheers for all the hard work!

Alright guys,

One person left to hear from before the order goes through. Lusk Doyle. He has ordered shorts and a S/S Full Zip jersey. If I don't hear from him before Monday morning I think I will keep his Shorts order and just change his S/S jersey to a 1/4 zip instead of full zip so he doesn't have a €23 surcharge to pay for it.

Sound reasonable to everyone?

Order will be placed on Monday morning. Thanks to all who have lodged the surcharge for the shorts already and could those who haven't got around to it please do it soon. I want to wrap this order up once and for all.

Regards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Thanks again Rob, will get to he bank on Monday for the topup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Any hastle today bob?

Finally, after a lot of hassle in the end the order is placed and paid for!

Now we play the waiting game...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Ah the waiting game sucks! Let's play hungry hungry hippos!

Faith+1 wrote: »
    Ah the waiting game sucks! Let's play hungry hungry hippos!

mmmmmmmmmm............. hippo
    *drools*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Finally, after a lot of hassle in the end the order is placed and paid for!

Awesome cheers man!

Bump!

Any word yet Bob?

Bump!

Any word yet Bob?

Nothing yet. Order was put through on the 8th so should have word around the 29th or so I imagine...

Lookin forward to my new gear :)

Bump!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Super Freak

Any update?

Edit: Not that I'll be needing a short sleeved jersey any time soon.......

Hey guys, order is being sent out from Portugal on Monday so I should have all the gear by Friday! :D

I think I'll put up another google spreadsheet in the next few days. See can we distribute the gear as efficiently as is possible. :)

Can't wait for the gear!!!

I think I'll put up another google spreadsheet in the next few days. See can we distribute the gear as efficiently as is possible. :)

Rob I'm on the Northside of the city so I can deliver the Jerseys/Gear on my end.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Working in Carlow, living in Kilkenny, if that helps distribution at all. I'll be in Waterford on the 18th.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Sweet!
    I'm live in Navan and work in Dublin 6 so can distribute anywhere between.

• Advertisement

so they turn up yet then?

Nothing yet... it'll probably be monday. I'll keep ye informed!

Hey guys,

Stuff arrived this morning and it is SAVVVAGGGEEEEE!!! :D:):)

The buff is so cool, same with the jersey, shorts and jacket!

They are deadly!

Can't wait to get out in my new gear!

Ok, now the hard part.... distributing the gear....

I think this link will make it easier....

So everyone enter ye're details on it here.

I live beside UCD in clonskeagh.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tSptRgEQUlxHvaNRh8XKvrQ&hl=en&authkey=CJrPoMIM#gid=0

Regards,
    Bob

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I can help with distribution, I'm supposed to be in Long Mile Road and possibly Carrickmines on Thursday, so I can bring them down to Kilkenny. I'm in Waterford on Saturday and should be able to get them to Carlow for Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Oooh that could help me a lot Captain if you could distribute to me in Carlow, or I could even collect off you in Kilkenny.

Please collect mine too Captain.

I was in Dublin last Thursday/Friday but down south this week.

I'll see if RB responds back, there's a wee chance I'll be mountain biking in Dublin tomorrow, if so I'll be free to collect no probs but Thursday I'll be limited for time.

Cheers Captain, No problem either way.

EEER when did you become a mod?

Cheers Captain, No problem either way.

EEER when did you become a mod?

Cool, I'll keep you filled in.

I've been modding since August.

Cheers Captain, same as Super-Freak, no major panic.

But if you are collecting yours id be mighty grateful for you to pick up mine and I'd call to Kilkenny to collect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 926 ✭✭✭G rock

nice one rob,

updated your spreadsheet there.

can collect tomorrow around 6.30ish if that suits?

Right, I am going to Dublin in the morning, I'm meeting RobBaxter before work. So anyone in Kilkenny, Carlow and Waterford or if you prefer to come collect in Kilkenny, no problem. I should be back in Kilkenny around lunch time.

Right, I am going to Dublin in the morning, I'm meeting RobBaxter before work. So anyone in Kilkenny, Carlow and Waterford or if you prefer to come collect in Kilkenny, no problem. I should be back in Kilkenny around lunch time.

Thanks Captain, I'll take you up on that offer if it suits, I'm around all day tomorrow now so Carlow (I'm not far from any of the M9 junctions) if your passing or Kilkenny if not. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Karagesh

My mate lives in Clondalkin and his in laws in Rathfarnham. Is someone near either that can hold me gear and ill send him over next week?

Hi everyone,

Got the first few jerseys offloaded just there. Captain Havoc just collected for:

Hail 2 Da Thief
    DrZeuss
    Super Freak

Unfortunately, I'm swamped at the moment with exams that are finished on the 22nd. Then I'm heading to Galway until February.

I think what could be handiest for people if they want their stuff before February is if someone collected all the dublin gear at once?

I can deliver the galway gear. That leaves 7 people between Cork, Armagh, Wicklow, westmeath(can throw this in with the dublin gear maybe?), limerick and kerry....

Any takers for collecting all the dublin gear? Or any thoughts/ideas?

Regards,
    Bob

Rob I can collect the Dublin gear off you tomorrow and deliver them if that's okay with everyone else?? If everyone from Dublin just PM'S their address to Rob he can give them to me with the gear and I'll deliver them tomorrow and Friday. Or they can Pm me their address, whatever suits?

Can't wait to get my jersey :)

Rob I can collect the Dublin gear off you tomorrow and deliver them if that's okay with everyone else?? If everyone from Dublin just PM'S their address to Rob he can give them to me with the gear and I'll deliver them tomorrow and Friday. Or they can Pm me their address, whatever suits?

Can't wait to get my jersey :)

Good stuff. Will you pm me your phone number. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 29 shaycl

Faith+1, i'm in Dublin tomorrow 'til 2 oclock so if you get the gear off Rob before that, I could pick it up. Also my OH is heading to Galway on Saturday if thats any help

shaycl wrote: »
    Faith+1, i'm in Dublin tomorrow 'til 2 oclock so if you get the gear off Rob before that, I could pick it up. Also my OH is heading to Galway on Saturday if thats any help

Ye no bothar Shaycl, I'll try to get the gear as early as possible and arrange to meet you. Just send me your number please.

Rob Pm sent. If you can have all the Dublin gear labeled for each Boards member that'll be a huge help!:)

• Advertisement

@ Faith +1

PM sent :)

Okay Guys I'm collecting gear for CookieMonster, Plastik, Shaycl and Markdrayton. If anyone else wants the gear collected (Dublin Area) Please let me know.

And can Cookie and Plastik please Pm me your numbers so I can contact you tomorrow.

Just added Seanie500, Mahoo and Hossbox.

Have everyones number bar Cookiemonster

Just added Seanie500, Mahoo and Hossbox.

Have everyones number bar Cookiemonster

sent

Okay guys I have everyones number, I'm still waiting for Rob to get back to me with arrangements to collect the gear.

edit- Just been in contact with Rob, Will be collecting gear at 12.30 for Cookiemonster, Plastik, Shaycl, Markdrayton, Seanie500, Hossbox and Mahoo.

As Faith said, he is collecting gear for:

cookie_monster
    mahoo
    Hossbox
    seanie500
    Faith+1
    shaycl
    plastik
    markdrayton

If anyone else wants their gear collected please get in contact with the both of us... Good chance you won't get your gear till February if you leave it. Read my last post

Regards,
    Rob

• Advertisement

Just added GOG.

Oh, jus saw this now. Please collect mine. Was going to collect mine tomorrow so does any one need anything delivered between Dublin and navan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Charlie Stick

Crikey! Just seeing this now. Any chance someone could pick up mine from Rob today for delivery in Dublin 8?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 926 ✭✭✭G rock

faith can you add me to that list?

just saw this now! can take stuff for d8 as well if necessary, and karagesh-i can get your gear as far as monaghan if that helps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭lescol

E-mail sent Rob, get back to me and I can arrange for my gear to be picked up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement