Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Tax question

Options
  • 23-10-2010 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Just wondering about Emergency Tax.
    I'm still waiting on my P45 but I have my new job Tax registration number and they told me to give the revenue a call to sort it out.
    I tried ringing today on my breaks (as I work Mon-Fri 8-5, so I can't get down there) but kept getting put on hold or they were off for lunch or something another time.

Just wondering if there is anywhere online that I can submit these details with using up another day of lunches and breaks to do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

no they are 9 to 5 closed for lunch 1 to 2. can you not get 5 mins to your self outside the lunch hour to call them?im sur eyour boss wont mind as its work related.

Alternatively go the old snail mail and drop them a letter

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Fill in a 12a (get it off Revenue's website) and post it.

Make it clear what income you've had so far this far this year, AND what DATE you finished up at your last job.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭didntgotoplan

We can go on our breaks anytime really, it's just not long enough to be able to call. I called during my lunch and was continuously put on hold and then told that they had gone for lunch!

Thanks JustMary, I'll do that!

Advertisement