Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good men's haircut on the Southside

Options
  • 23-10-2010 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

The sister's wedding is coming up and its time to trim this tarzan mane. Anyone know of a good place for men's haircuts near dundrum/rathfarnham/stillorgan area?
    Hopefully not too pricey and someone who knows what they're doing. I don't want just a short back n sides. :cool:

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Grafton Barber in Blackrock are pretty good the last few times I've been in. Not too pricey either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Grafton Barber on South Ann Street. Even though it's in town it's worth the trip. They all seem to know what they're doing in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭thegen

I have used Sporting cuts in Churchtown and Ballyboden, both good barbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Carlisle Gym in Kimmage has a good barber

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Conan The Contrarian

Champs Barbers on the Main St in Shankill is pretty good. The main guy there, John, is the best of them, ask for him. Open Tue-Sat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Liams in Rathfarnham its up the stauirs just past the bookies - cant go wrong. Father and son op - nice people.

Did use the grafton (owner played for Man United back in the day before a bad motoring accident V interesting fella) always good and handy in you were tipping around the centre

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

G-Male in Ranelagh

Advertisement