Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Instructors in Thurles ? :)

Options
  • 23-10-2010 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi just wondering if anyone has done drivng lessons in Thurles. What instructors did ye go too and what did you think of them? .. Iv just got my learners permit and want to start lessons but there seems to be a good few of them in the Thurles area. . Any replies greatly appreciated :D x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭CeNedra

I had Winifred Ely. A few years ago now. But I passed with her. She is tough but gets you ready and I really liked her.

Best of luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

i had her also actually when i first started off.. she taught me the basics.. as for passing the test i did it in limerick and had a different instructor for 5 lessons who just told me what to fix and that when it came to it
    winnifred did seem a tad strict at the time and annoyingly so, but at the same time i probably was crap when i first started out :P
    there is a lot of them outside the offices + it can be a good idea to get a few different ones i guess as they can all give you useful information and be picky about different things which makes you get it all right..
    goodluck in your test!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭flipall

I had Pat Stapleton and i thought he was class, passed first time with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

I passed first time with Breda Russell (think she's Ryan now). You'll get her contact details in the Star (Breda's School of Motoring).

She's sharp (in a good way) - picks up on all your bad habits really quickly and drills them out of you.

Advertisement