Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with a HR project

Options
  • 23-10-2010 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭

Any out there will to help an old duffer with a HR project?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Ever tried DIY? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭stock>

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Ever tried DIY? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This your attempt at soda bread wit???:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Better that your attempt at your HR project! :p

My HR project will improve not like you attempt at wit...........:rolleyes:

My HR project will improve............ unlike you attempt at wit...........:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Mits

Is that hormone replacement or human resources??

Mits wrote: »
    Is that hormone replacement or human resources??

Human resources is the difficulty or employment law and something called SHWW ................hadn't thought of the replacement therapy............ or should it be humor replacement................

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

stock> wrote: »
    Any out there will to help an old duffer with a HR project?????

This is the vaguest request for help I've seen on this forum in a long long time. I mean ffs if you really want help with the project, can you please specify the module code, the course you are doing, what year you are in, what the project is about, how much it is worth, when it is due etc....you know, things that might help other boardsies to help you, instead of just posting random comments about 'Doing it Yourself'....

And fyi, pandering to trolling or pointless posts on here is asking for more stupid remarks and the thread will descend beyond what it was designed for..

So, how about you tell us what kind of help exactly you are looking for, and lets see if there is somebody here who can help you.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Unless you can be more specific in asking for help this is gonna be locked soon

Do your own homework. If you need help specify what you need.

Is there a LEGAL requirement under Employment Equality law 1998/2004 0r under SHWW act 2005 for a company to have a substance /alcohol abuse policy?

• Advertisement
Advertisement