Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nestle Curiously Cinnamon

Options
  • 23-10-2010 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried this breakfast cereal? Delicious. Had it when visiting my sis in the UK, but am going mad trying to find it here - does anyone know if it is available, and where???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

A quick google says they used to be called cinnamon grahams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Afaik Cinnamon Grahams were withdrawn, and then relaunched in 2008 with new recipe as Curiously Cinnamon, so it could be they're not available here. I can't say I've noticed them in the shops but that doesn't mean they're not here yet.
    I'd email Nestle & enquire if they are on the market here.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

They are definitely sold in Tesco in the retail park in Drogheda (Donore Road I think is the name).

I'd guess then that they'd be stocked in other Tescos too.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uncle_moe

Tesco gervis centre, tesco merrion centre definitely have them. Prob all tesco's to be hones.
    Also I think Dunnes Stephens Green and Dunnes Georges St

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Thanks folks - I'm in Mullingar, and nowhere has them :( I am going through serious withdrawal :( Will have to stock up next time I'm in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Ciaramb92

I saw them in Tesco Ballinasloe so maybe Tesco Athlone would have them if you really want them enough to travel!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Thanks folks - got to Tesco in Longford yesterday and stocked up! Oh boy am I happy! :D

Advertisement