Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sega rally rescue and conversion

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭a5y

Beautiful.

Also, when you inserted credit and your reflection became visible for a second I thought you were chugging something. Took me a second viewing to see it was you holding the camera! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Again lovely work purplec, hats off. Can you detail what you had to do in order to get the wheel & pedals working with a pc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevin2me

Nice one, what I wouldnt give to have you skills and setup,
    You finally getting to play this cab :) Daytona looks well.

When finished and get some time,
    You should try do a 1 page HOWTO blog on how got whell wired up somewhere like otaku
    And we all owe you forever, you can even borrow man camera for vids of whole setup :)

Gameover has good read on it, but that is a frenchman's blog,
    but I wanna see written by local Irish guru :)

Advertisement