Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a Karaoke Microphone?

Options
  • 23-10-2010 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a microphone suitable for use with a karaoke machine (with the large type connector). And I need it in a hurry.

Does anyone know where I might get one today, preferably in Blanchardstown?

Thanks for any suggestions!!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Maplins I'd say, maybe even Smiths.
    Failing that try monster music in Coolmine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Most mics will do you, they come with an adapter from the normal to the big connection.

I have had a philips one i paid around €30 for in agros years ago and done me grand for mobile djaying.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Thanks! Picked up 3 for €30 in Maplins. They're for use by kids in a crèche for a 'karaoke day' event. Hopefully they last the full day!!

Advertisement