Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CZ .22lr

• 23-10-2010 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

CZ .22lr for sale

good condition, about 4 year old, hawke 3x9x40 scope.

price €250.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

Picy's will normally help a sale...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 leon the professional

Bump!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

As fish slapped has already mentioned, some pics should greatly assist your sale - pictures telling a thousand words and all that.

Also, which CZ .22 model is it?

Not interested myself - Just some friendly advice.

For a 4yr old CZ in good nick (with a scope included), that's a very nice price, so if you put up some more info and some piccy's, I'd say you'd have more joy. Best of luck with the sale.

And feel free to tell me to Feck off and mind my own beeswax!;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Feck off and mind your own beeswax :P

Hi OP Spring/Summer would be the best time to sell this as lads would be looking for a rifle for bunnies ;)

Advertisement