Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sounds like a serious injury to James McCarthy

• 23-10-2010 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭

Stretched off v Bolton with suspected leg break. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Stretched off v Bolton with suspected leg break. :(

Yeah just watching Camara talking about it on Skysports, he's not seeing a reply but said from the faces of Wigan players around it didn't look good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I blame Trap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

SantryRed wrote: »
    I blame Trap
    I blame television

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Trilla wrote: »
    I blame television

I blame too much money in the game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,438 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I blame too much money in the game

I blame Wayne Rooney

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I blame De Jong!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Not good news but at least he's still very young.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

I blame it on the boogie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭tim_holsters

Bad one, unfortunately it's news that probably won't concern Trap too much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

I blame the pope

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭stumpypeeps

I blame it on Lehmans.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

I blame whitey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    I blame whitey.

I blame Rafa

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

A French player gets his leg broke and its pandemonium for about a week, one of our own gets a break and it's a bit of a joke! :rolleyes:

karma_ wrote: »
    A French player gets his leg broke and its pandemonium for about a week, one of our own gets a break and it's a bit of a joke! :rolleyes:

Is it confirmed that its broke? Doesn't sound good wither way, as i said at least he's still young. Just as Meyler is close to coming back now McCarthy is out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

MOG7 wrote: »
    Is it confirmed that its broke? Doesn't sound good wither way, as i said at least he's still young. Just as Meyler is close to coming back now McCarthy is out.

I don't think it's confirmed yet, still I thought the contrast between this incident and the Arfa one is striking enough to warrant a mention.

karma_ wrote: »
    I don't think it's confirmed yet, still I thought the contrast between this incident and the Arfa one is striking enough to warrant a mention.

Oh ye i agree, not something really to be joked about like it is being above. The Ben Arfa on ereally go the attention because of De Jong and him being removed from the Dutch team because of it, i'm not sure it would have got as much attention if it wasn't for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

If it's as serious as it looks then it's a crying shame .

This kid has so much potential for club and country and there ain't that many on coming through .

Speedy recovery James .

M

(ps)
    I think the joking got a little out of hand .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Have to say thought the jokes were a bit lame.

He is the only bit of talent with perhaps Coleman that looks to be coming through our so called youth scouting system.

Hopefully a speedy recovery and Trap gets a ****ing clue and gets over himself and includes him in squads.

Despite what he might say, I'd rather have a player with ability in the team who has a diva attitude rather then a ****ing runt horse with no football ability but loves throwing on a green shirt : /

Cause for aslong as I've watched Ireland in my relatively short football viewing life, I cringe and get the tits bored of me every Ireland match from the ****e on display.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,445 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Out for up to 10 weeks with an ankle injury.
    Could have been worse. I was expecting him to be out for much longer.

• Advertisement

Out for up to 10 weeks with an ankle injury.
    Could have been worse. I was expecting him to be out for much longer.

Ye same here, he'll back in the new year, i'm sure he'll get a chance to impress Trap in the nations cup, hopefully Meyler will be in his plans too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

So what exactly is the injury? The pictures made it look like he broke his leg.

Advertisement