Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Peter Kay in Dunnes Jetland

• 23-10-2010 4:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

Howdy

Did anyone happen to see Peter Kay (him off Phoenix Nights) shopping in the Jetland this morning?
    Or was i still half asleep???
    I am almost sure it was him as a few other people were nudging each other.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=51171634

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Considering he has a house in Killaloe and he has mentioned Dunnes on the Late Late Show Im not surprised he would be seen in a Dunnes somewhere.

Heck the guy needs Groceries as well. :D

Somebody in the Motors said he was sitting across from him in TGI's in Blanchardstown last week so he is probably over with his family in his Killaloe home.

His wife is Irish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭joanofarc

saw him in casey's furniture shop in raheen a while back, heard him first actually and he had his wife in fits of laughter so must be a gas man to live with:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

He eats well by the looks of things :D
    And he is a lot shorter than i imagined from tv.
    Is he going to start a new show called Lakeside Nights where he turns the Lakeside Hotel into a cabaret and curry house...;)
    Its nice to see comedians settling in the local area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

He has a house in Killaloe? I wonder where he goes for a pint??

I would think he would go to whoever sells John Smiths Best Bitter (he advertised it a few years back)
    Ave' it.

• Advertisement

He's out of luck so..The only pub that had that changed hands a couple of years back..and they stopped selling the funky beers!!

that could be the very reason he went to Dunnes, there could be a Bitter promotion on. ;)

Ah we're tired of falling over celebraties out here..10 a penny at this stage ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

worked out in killaloe for 3 yrs, and never saw him, though I heard people talk of seeing him in the crescent. Never saw him out and about there either, but maybe that's what he likes, the peace and quiet...

:) I dont think we're easily starstruck!! Oohh..I wonder do I know you though:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

He always has a drink Nancys on a Saturday when he`s around town during the day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

chucken1 wrote: »
    He has a house in Killaloe? I wonder where he goes for a pint??

He does not drink. (Alcohol that is)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

I never really thought he was that funny! :o
    Come to think of it.. theres only a few comedians that make me really laugh :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

I never really thought he was that funny! :o
    Come to think of it.. theres only a few comedians that make me really laugh :rolleyes:
    he is very much a mans comedian,and he very much a northern[english] type comic,and very friendly

Phoenix nights has to have been one of the best comedies to come out of the UK in the last ten years.

Advertisement