Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade & Discount store Headford Road

Options
  • 23-10-2010 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Does anyone know where the Trade & Discount store on Headford Road is located?
    Its listed as Corrib Retail Park, but I can't find it on google maps.

Comments

Never heard of it and the first google suggestion is this thread.

Are you sure that is the correct name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Dr McManus

Never heard of it and the first google suggestion is this thread.

Are you sure that is the correct name?

Yes, its a furniture warehouse on Headford Road somewhere?
    In Corrib Retail Park apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I've never heard anywhere referred to as the Corrib Retail Park.

Google gives four results for it (CRP): a listing on donedeal, and eircom and iBuy.com listings for Access Van Hire, and this thread. This makes me think the address is wrong (either accidentally or on purpose): there are various directory sites out there that list all the businesses in various estates, and CPR isn't in any of 'em.

fyi, these are the retail parks I know about: Map of Retail Parks and Shopping Centres.

My guess is that the place you are referring to may be in the Terryland Retail Park, which is beside the Corrib I guess. There is (was?) a furniture warehouse type place last time I was there, and this is also the location that the map on the iBuy site gives for the van-hire place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Dr McManus

JustMary wrote: »
    I've never heard anywhere referred to as the Corrib Retail Park.

Google gives four results for it (CRP): a listing on donedeal, and eircom and iBuy.com listings for Access Van Hire, and this thread. This makes me think the address is wrong (either accidentally or on purpose): there are various directory sites out there that list all the businesses in various estates, and CPR isn't in any of 'em.

fyi, these are the retail parks I know about: Map of Retail Parks and Shopping Centres.

My guess is that the place you are referring to may be in the Terryland Retail Park, which is beside the Corrib I guess. There is (was?) a furniture warehouse type place last time I was there, and this is also the location that the map on the iBuy site gives for the van-hire place.

Thank you for your help.
    It appears it is deliberately the wrong address.
    It is EZ Living furniture in Terryland Retail Park.

Advertisement