Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disability Payment/Suplementary Payment Question

Options
  • 23-10-2010 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I am waiting to qualify for Disability payment and in the interim I am being paid a Supplementary payment.

I recently just changed address and post office. Due to my illness I was not able to get to the new post office this weekend and now of course it is a bank holiday weekend.

I don't know what the procedure is for events like this. I was told that if you don't pick up payment from the Thursday-Monday, you lose that week's payment, is that correct? Or are there special circumstances for a bank holiday weekend?

If I lose that week, will it effect my overall payment?

Any help here would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Yetti2012

I went to the post office today and was able to pick up my payment no problem. Mind you I was there first thing.

Advertisement