Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless All-in-one Printer

Options
  • 23-10-2010 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hello All,

After missing out on a few deals on Wireless All-in-one Printers, I've been on the look out for one on the cheap.

I already have a good quality colour photo printer - that isn't wireless and a scanner, but I have a need for a lot of copying and the scan and print routine is getting old. Since I already have a good photo printer it doesn't need to be a great photo printer.

I saw an Epsom SX425 in PC World for €79.99 which I thought was good value until I saw Amazon.co.uk has it for £59.99 with free delivery, which works out to about €67. Plus I read a few not so great reviews.

I'm not looking for a brilliant printer, but something reliable that will last, I understand a lot of these have poor paper feed mechanisms that jam up a lot.

Plus I'm also looking for something that I can get inexpensive compatible inks for, I understand some printers aren't as conducive as others to the non-brand inks.

It doesn't have to be Epson, it could be HP, Cannon, Lexmark, etc if it's inexpensive to buy and inexpensive inks are available.

Any recommendations?

Advertisement